Monday, May 27, 2013

A Very Merry Weekend :)

Heyyy!!!

Sorry that I'm only posting something now!

These few days have been so hectic!! Today is my birthday and we've been celebrating it over the weekend! Like I've said before, we celebrate Curly's birthday today as well!!! I'm not sure how old she really is though, a woman never reveals her age, hey?! Hahaha...

I'll write about my birthday in the next post but here are some photo's of the kids and also of Kenzo and Roxy :) x

Sele'ha Mikhaila xxx

 <--- Blitzy adoring her big brother :)

Blitzy blending in with her surroundings and then sleeping :)
 Curly with a leash on...looking not so happy!

 Curly and Joshy sharing a meal...
The sisters relaxing >>>

 A laughing poodle! Below is a picture of the girls on the walk!



 Kenzo!!!!! The second photo is of Kenzo running with a glove in his mouth and little Roxy chasing him!

My little princess at the computer >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment