Saturday, July 27, 2013

Huge Table, Hunting Lizards and Heartless Mole Killer... ;)

Hello, hello!!!

I have got a ton of photo's for you to see!!! It's almost August and then Spring will be here! I can't wait!

We may be going to the dam nearby, if so, I'll take loads of photo's and post them on here and I'll try to twist my Mum's arm into taking Curly with us! It would be so nice if Blitzy and Joshy could come but it's not advisable to take cats out because they get easily spooked.

Anyway, Curly caught a mole the other day!!! We don't know how but we just saw her holding it in her mouth! The moles have really been giving us a problem digging up holes everywhere! So, I guess it's good that she caught one but she didn't have to kill it! Shame, it was so cute...

Blitzy is fine and hasn't caught anything yet but right now she's stalking a small lizard in the main bedroom! She loves catching them. She climbs up the curtain and sits on top of the rail, no matter how many times you take her down, she'll just go right back up again!

We bought a new dining room table that seats eight people!! It's huge and super comfy! Blitzy has sort of owned it though! She sleeps on the chairs sometimes!

Joshy is asleep as usual! He still catches rats everyday, he is the best hunter in Claridge! Well, at least I think so! Carter and Katinka might not agree though!

Alright then, I think that's a fairly long update! So, please kick back and enjoy the photo's!!!

Sele'ha Mikhaila
xxx


 <<--- The mole that Curly caught!

Shame, look at that little smile on his face--->>
 Curly performing!!
 Eye of the poodle
 Look at my hungry tiger yawning!
 This little monkey kitten >>
 Birds eye view of Blitzy
 Brother and sister >>>
 Curly on a flight of stairs
 Awww



 My little princess hunting for grasshoppers!
What could have been so interesting in the grass? >>>

 The girls on a walk >>>
 How pretty is this girl?
<<<
 Our new 8-seater table and Blitzy asleep on a chair! >>>
When our electricity went out, Curly quickly jumped on the sofa thinking that nobody could see her!!! So, I put the flash of my camera on and caught her red-handed!!!! Naughty poodle!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment