Monday, October 21, 2013

Fussy Poodle, the Flu and Food Poisoning...

Hey there,

Sorry, this post can't really be long because the power went out here on the farm but I thought that I'd quickly give you all an update!

The kids seem to like the newly tiled floors, well, except Curly, it's too cold for her to lay on since it's been cold outside.

So, I put a little rug down for her to sit on and she's snoozing away right now! That rug is actually for church, she sits on it at church. Yes, that's right, she comes to church with us! It's right on the farm though. ;)

It's been so rainy and cold lately, this weather is so erratic! I've got to admit though, the house is looking so lovely! There are renovations going on around me!

I'm feeling MUCH better thank you but now my Mum seems to be getting the flu :( As I was recovering from it, my Dad bought a lovely lemon meringue but my brother doesn't like it and ate something else instead! Good for him because at 3 in the morning my Mum, Dad and I threw up! I'm glad we got to the bathroom in time! It was awful and so now, it's finally out of our systems! Thank the Lord!

Thanks for taking the time to read this little blog, I greatly appreciate it!

Sele'ha Mikhaila
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment