Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pageviews and Perfect Christmas :) x

Hello!

I was just checking the pageview count and it was almost 940!!! Oh my! Thank you so much! I really want to get it to 1 000 so I need your help, tell a friend and make my day!

Christmas is just around the corner! This year has flown by so quickly that I didn't even feel it! I remember posting about last year's Christmas as if it were yesterday. This Christmas is going to be the best one yet!

Our house is looking better than ever and the whole farm has new flowers and all the houses have been painted white! I must say, it looks like a fairytale farm! I'll upload photo's of the houses as soon as I can ;)

The kids are all fine! Blitzy really has grown up, she sleeps a lot more now!

Sadly, I have to end off now :(

Thanks for everything!

Sele'ha Mikhaila

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment