Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Festive Season and Fussy Kitties

Hi friends,

I seriously cannot wait until Christmas!!! It's going to be so special with such special people...Oh and the Christmas tree is up! It looks absolutely beautiful! I would upload a photo but I think I'll keep it as a surprise until Christmas day! ;)

It's strange that's it's so cold still but I pray that on Christmas day it'll be nice and warm.

Curly had another trim and bath and she looks so different now. In a good way, I guess!

Joshy is so independent, he comes in and goes straight to "his" room and sleeps the entire day! My Mum gave Blitzy a little round basket and she loves it!!! It's so cold and her heater is on but she insists on sleeping in her little basket in my room where it's freezing!

This is Blitzy's 3rd Christmas with us but of course, she's only 2 yrs and 4 months old! She was just 4 months old when she had her first Christmas.

My grandparents are coming to stay over for this festive time and then my cousins will probably come on the 26th and it'll be so lovely!

I will definitely upload photo's of the delicious stuff that we'll make on Christmas day and of the tree!

Take a look at the 2 photo's that I uploaded, it's a loaf of delicious bread and some chocolate muffins with pecan nuts that we baked! :)

Until next time,

Thank you and God bless!

Sele'ha Mikhaila xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment