Monday, January 20, 2014

Eagles & Excitement

Hello dearest friends,

Sorry for not updating this blog for almost 2 weeks but there was a death in our family and we also had to get our things ready for college.

Shame, funerals are always so sad...

Anyway, on a lighter note, Joshy is going to be 5 years old in March! I'm so excited!

Also, Curly has been officially our dog for almost a year! On April 1st ;) It feels as if it's been forever!

Blitzy will be 3 years old in September, still a while to go but you know how fast time goes.

I'm really excited for this new year, I hope you are too!!!

Today, little Blitzy tried to catch the brown eagle! He swooped so low that we could see his face clearly! She stalked him wherever he flew, he was probably just trying to catch some breakfast, he didn't think that "breakfast" would be trying to catch HIM! Hahaha...that little cat makes me laugh, she's so fearless!

I won't be able to post any photo's :( I promise that I'll post some next time!!!

Sorry to end off so abruptly but I have to!

God bless,

Sele'ha Mikhaila

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment