Friday, October 10, 2014

Greenhouses and a Great Holiday!

Greetings, dear readers!! Hahaha

It is holiday time for the schools and universities. Unfortunately, we have a lot of work to do and thus have to study through this holiday. But....by God's grace, Renate could spend few days with us here!!
She also had plenty of work to do but at least we could have some sort of a holiday. Katya was supposed to come but she went to the youth conference in Malelane. 

These passed few days have been quite warm, sometimes even hot but yesterday and today was so cold!!! I don't know why the weather changed so dramatically!

Blitzy enjoyed having Renate here too because she could sleep on her suitcase! During the last 2 weeks, the farm workers have been busy constructing 2 greenhouses! I was going to upload the photo's I took but I'm using our iPad to upload this post I don't know as yet how to put photo's up with it. Hehehe.....yes, I know, I know.

Anyway, I must end off now...

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila


No comments:

Post a Comment