Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Perfect Prefects Weekend

Hello there :)

This week I did some embroidery, my Mum and I are going to sew some stuff and I embroidered the material first. It's quite difficult to embroider it after the garment is already sewed. I also did some embroidery on my bag.

This weekend was a busy one for Claridge mission but it was also an enjoyable time! The prefects from Domino Servite School (DSS) at the main mission came on Friday and stayed until Sunday together with some of the teachers. It was a blessing to have them with us. The aim was to equip the prefects spiritually and physically for their tasks at school, the theme for this weekend was Leadership. On Saturday morning, the entire group had breakfast on our deck, we just provided the venue but Bible House prepared the food. They seemed to enjoy it very much.
They had a program for the day and in the evening, Oom Peet showed everyone a movie and some little clips with life lessons. We all benefited from it of course. ;) It was held in the chapel due to the crowd, Friday night's devotion was also in the church. We usually have it in the dining hall but when there are many people, we use the church. 
On Sunday morning, Oom Marius Pretorius preached, it was a blessed sermon.
The DSS group left after lunch, the weekend was over so quickly!! :(  

If you would like to see what DSS is like or just get more info on the school, take a look at their website : www.dss.org.za
I'm sure that they should post about the prefects weekend soon!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡   



DSS emblem/logo

Joshy in my room....on the couch..

How cute is Blitzy?

My embroidered bag

I trimmed the fur around Curly's eyes. It usually blocks her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment