Monday, May 16, 2016

Finally Finished & the Flu...

Hey there!

Well, it's time for another blog post.....what has changed since the last post? Hmmmm.....

Well, I have finally finished my cross-stitched picture! We stretched and framed it then dropped it off at the entry office for the Royal Agricultural Show. I'm so glad that it's over, it took over a month or so! I didn't take a photo of the finished product.
Though, I'll take a photo of it at the show and also when I get it back after the show is over.
Last week, I had a cough due to some phlegm that had built up in my chest, my Mom had it too. Thankfully, that's basically over! Although, my Dad had the flu and then passed it onto my Mom and yesterday, I seemed to have gotten it too...... :( I'm sure I'll be fine soon!

Oom Peet and Tannie Andra are in Canada at the moment, they're visiting Chris and Geralda. Then, they'll fly to the US in a couple days.
Lassie really misses them, she camps out at our house for most of the day!

Sorry for the short post!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡ ♡

My Mom gave Curly some custard and she messed her mouth!

Joshy :)

Lassie found a bottle to play with.


Curly came to greet her

There was a short storm, Curly was afraid and tried to squeeze into this spot but got stuck! We helped her out after taking a photo. ;)

Blitzy was enjoying the sun behind the blinds.

They're both doing the same pose! Sleeping alike!

My Mom & I made a Granadilla Cheesecake 

It was delicious!!!!

Joshy came into my room and inspected all of Blitzy's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment