Friday, December 23, 2016

Blueberries & the Big 50!

Hey!

Christmas is the day after tomorrow! Say whaaaat?! Yep, I'm not kidding!! Where has the time gone...?

Anyway, my grandparents arrived on Monday and we have been having a blessed time together. Pssst....we didn't get a chance to put our Christmas tree up yet! It's been a busy month.

Oh, the teachers of Schulzendal Mission School in Malelane came to Claridge for a little visit. They had attended the conference at the mission and were on their way back. Did I tell you about the weekend?
Well, the Youth Conference began on the 9th of December and it went very well by God's grace. On Sunday, we went to the mission to celebrate 50 years of Revival at Kwasizabantu! The Lord is so merciful to us!
If you would like to watch that service, then please click here. In all, it was about 4 and a half hours. Though it was quite hot, it was such a blessing to witness it! There were many choirs, speakers, even a skit/poem and the brass band played, they also showed a little video about the mission and Uncle Erlo described the Revival time. Many dignitaries and international guests were present too. My parents even sang in the co-workers choir. :)

Last week was especially busy for Claridge, Caleb and my Dad made some sub-division signposts for the Dragonfruit fields, Oom Peet had a lot of paperwork to do too. We were trying to get everything in order to export the dragonfruit, the inspector came this week and by God's grace, Claridge passed! We are ready for international business!

We also harvested some blueberries with Oom Peet and Tannie Andra, it was a lot of fun! There were so many that were ripe, we picked and picked and picked....they're delicious! My Dad is keep hinting for me to make some blueberries pies......again.

Anyway, I must end off now, I'll update again soon! Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!!!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila
♡♡♡

More gorgeous roses!!




Lassie 

Kenzo 

This beautiful tree next to our chapel

Curly and Josh

My Mom made this delicious dinner, I love salad!!

We bought a well ornament and my Dad painted the tank beneath it.


We picked blueberries!



One of our dams, Sam the turtle was released here.


Hydrangeas! One of my favorite flowers :)

A tender sibling moment

50 years of Revival


No comments:

Post a Comment