Friday, October 20, 2017

Rest and Recuperation

Dear blog readers!

I honestly do apologize for the long delay with posts. It has been over a month since my last update, sorry!

This time I have a valid excuse. I mentioned in my previous post that Curly had been to the vet for dental surgery. Well, after a couple weeks she had to go for surgery again as the nerves were exposed resulting in excruciating pain for the poor child. So we have been nursing her daily and we even switched to herbal pain killers. She was not reacting well to the regular pain killers, it made her really confused and agitated, she could barely sleep!
So, anyway, Curly is doing much better now by God's grace, she sleeps through the night and is comfortable. There is pain at times but it's more controlled now, she is definitely on the mend. :)

In other news, last month we celebrated my parents birthdays on the 7th and the 20th, Blitzy celebrated her 6th birthday on September 10th.
I can't believe she's so big already!! In age, that is.
She's still a mini kitty for life. :D
This month my Mom's aunt also had a birthday. Oh, Mum was not too well these days, it may be the flu.
The weather has been so erratic these days, one day hot and the next day cold. We have also experienced really heavy wind and storms quite often too. One of the old trees in our yard fell. :(

I'll end off now, there are plenty photo's! I'll upload another post tomorrow with even more photos!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila 


Curly jumped on all the sofas trying to get comfort during the painful times, she's generally not allowed there but we had to permit it this time. Here she is on Caleb's sofa.

My sofa

Yes, she even drops the cushions down to sit on them.

Joshy loves the cool leather on hot days!


Joshy and Blitzy enjoying the deck outside.

I made this custard tart with strawberries for my Mum's birthday.


My Mom and I made this cake for my Dad's birthday. Mom decorated it uniquely!


Blitzy's fake "cupcake"!




If you look closely you can see Blitzy staring at Sniffles through the window. 


Blitzy does not like the fact that Curly is using her sofa!

Peeping at Curly

Chocolate cake at the mission coffeeshop!

Blitzy the "monkey" kitty! :D

She claimed her sofa so that Curly couldn't use it!

Enjoying the sun

Curly sleeping whilst a full moon lights up the sky...!

The tree that fell :(


The beautiful Clivia's



Our house and the big tree



No comments:

Post a Comment