Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Busy!

Hi dear readers!

It's been a month since my last post! Where did the time go?

We have been quite busy with renovations and such that I didn't get a chance to update the blog, sorry about that. It's the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas time!! We are having a family get-together this Saturday, it will be on the deck. We haven't seen some of our cousins in a while so it should be nice.

Things were busy during this month, my parents launched a new skincare range called Dewrain Health, the colors are lilac, powder blue and lemon. Beautiful subtle tones! I even did the graphic design work for the company.
Stay tuned for my next post, I'll write a longer post and there are more photos too!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila
I made a spiced bundt cake. 
 
Curly on the deck 


Lassie 

Lemon on the tree

I LOVE these flowers!


Cabbages

Pretty Blitzy

Lemon tree flowers

Blitzy on her morning walk



Joshy




We had hail, really little ones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment