Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Worldwide Sisters & Wild Roxy

Hey!

I'm so sorry that it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post!

We are still waiting for our actual text books to arrive but we are reading our additional study books. It's going well and the kids are fine too!

This past weekend has been so fantastic! The Lord really made a way for my friends, Renate and Katya, to visit us! Remember, I've mentioned them in some of my previous posts?! Renate is currently in her 3rd year of studies at Cedar College at the KwaSizabantu Mission in Kranskop. She's studying to be a teacher, I think I've mentioned it sometime in April last year. They are like my sisters! I don't have any real sisters so, having them here to spend time with and to guide and strengthen my family and I is just amazing! Katya recently brought some delicious things for us! Renate brought some things too. We also had 2 visitors from the Russian satellite mission!

The kids weren't too happy because the attention was not on them but they are quite used to Renate since she's stayed over at our house before. Curly really likes Katya! She was acting all cute and insisting on petting! Blitzy just slept on Renate's suitcase! Joshy is so laid back, he just doesn't care who comes!

I'm so glad that I have a sister from Germany and a sister from Russia! How often can a person say that? I'm so grateful!

Guess what?! Little Roxy might have puppies!!! She's just over a year old and still has a wild personality so, I wonder what kind of mother she'd be? I've already mentioned their owners before, we call them Oom Peet & Tannie Andra (meaning Uncle Peet & Aunty Andra in Afrikaans) They're the head of this satellite mission of KSB and Oom Peet is also the pastor of the Claridge branch of the church and he lectures at Cedar College. Anyway, they're going to be in America in April which is Roxy's due date....and that means that I'm going to have to take care of the puppies! Oh my! What a task! I'm so excited though! I've never done something like this before! When we got Blitzy, she was already about a month old but these puppies will be newborns!

Anyway....

Goodnight and God bless!

Sele'ha Mikhaila

xxx

p.s. I couldn't upload any photo's, sorry! :(

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment