Friday, March 7, 2014

Fast Fur & First Assignments! :D

Good evening!!!

Sorry for the 2 week wait but now that's our books have arrived, it's busy, busy, busy!

My brother and I finished our first assignments today and I must say, it is an achievement!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before or not but I'm studying Christian Psychology and Caleb's studying Theology. It's quite enjoyable so far.

Curly's fur has been growing so fast! We trimmed it not so long ago but it grew back so quickly!

Nothing new has really happened with the kids. I've finally put up some photo's but guess what? I just uploaded photo's of Kenzo and Roxy and then the signal went off. It couldn't upload any more photo's so it's just of these two then! ;) Part of the photo of Roxy was cut out, I'm not sure why though...

                                                                    Roxy and Kenzo swimming in the dam on the farm!

 
Wet Roxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment