Monday, August 18, 2014

Beautiful Flowers and a Big Turtle :)

Hi everyone!

I meant to upload a post yesterday but the signal wasn't too good and I had many photo's to put up. So, by God's grace, I could upload them today.

The kids are doing well, Blitzy really has become more independent now. She's in her own room and doesn't follow me everywhere like before! Joshy is constantly in sleeping in the room my Mum's aunt sleeps in and he likes her very much!! Nothing new has happened with Curly really.

Please also remember my Mum in prayer because she has glandular fever, I had it too but I'm completely fine now by God's grace. Oh! Curly is Mum's little nurse now, she sleeps at my Mum's side on the floor every night and she wakes up if my Mum turns over or something.

Sam the turtle is growing and growing and still eating a lot! My Dad always falls for those shiny, little eyes and tosses another food stick in! His colour is so beautiful though and recently, we bought him a nice little plant which he enjoys very much! It's not real but he likes to nestle himself between it. It's too much work to keep saying he/she and, I think it's a male so, I'll just say "he". ;)

Anyway, I'll try to post again soon! :)

God bless!
Sele'ha Mikhaila


 Joshy, like a king, looking outside! --->
 Little Blitzy :)
 Sam hiding his little body in the plant.

Below are some photo's of the flowers that are beginning to bloom here in Claridge, spring is just around the corner!







Kenzo :)
This is our house and this part is actually the front but we always enter through the back because the main road enters from that side! So our "front" door is actually our back door and vice versa. ;)

The next few photo's are of the beautiful orchids that are grown here! Look at all those colours! We are so blessed to have them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment