Saturday, August 9, 2014

Short Update :)


Hello everyone,

See, I’m being faithful with my post updates!

I’ll try to update again soon because I don’t have much time now. I do have a couple of photo’s though!

Thank you all for reading my blog even though I sometimes keep you waiting a while for a post, which is not good.
This year has been busy but I know that’s no excuse.

Today is National Women’s Day and it’s a public holiday here in South Africa!
Oh and….please keep my Mum and I in your prayers, we have the symptoms of “glandular fever” but we trust in the Lord.

Anyway, I’m ending off now J

God bless,
Sele’ha Mikhaila

ps. The first photo is of Curly and Blitzy outside, the second one is of Blitzy on the bed cover that my Mum sewed and the last photo is of the poles that will be put into the ground soon for the plants.



No comments:

Post a Comment