Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fast Year, Flea Treatments & a Female Turtle?!

Helloooooooo....

This has been a lovely week. Well, it's only the middle of the week now but it has been a week since I last posted anything. My Dad and the guys are busy with the deck! It's looking good :) I will upload some photo's of it soon. The tiling for our courtyard will be done soon too, we are just waiting for the tiler to come!

Christmas is just ONE month away!! This year has flown by! I'm so excited as to what next year holds...2015..... :D ;)

Little Sam is still growing and it has now been almost 6 months since we "adopted" her! Yes, her.....I don't know if I mentioned this before but I recently looked up turtles and we found one that resembles Sam quite a bit however they say that if the turtle has a short, stubby little tail, then it is a female but if it has a long tail then it is a male. Sam has a.........short, stubby little tail :( I so wanted Sam to be a boy but alas, it is a girl! My Mum said she is a girl from the beginning and is now very happy! They do say, Mum's know best!!!

It is Spring now but Summer is coming up and as a precaution, we gave Joshy, Blitzy and Curly their flea treatments!

Anyway, enjoy the few photo's! In the 2nd photo, you will see how Blitzy curled up in my crafts box! Excuse the untidy box ;)

God bless, 
Sele'ha Mikhaila 






No comments:

Post a Comment