Saturday, August 18, 2018

Prismacolor Pencils

Hey,

A while ago, I ordered the Prismacolor Soft Core pencil set and I just started using it. Wow! These pencils are amazing! They're smooth, even and the colors are brilliant and bright, there are loads of colors to choose from too. I have the 132 set by the way.  I've seen other artists use these pencils and their artwork is amazingly good! I aspire to get that good too, one day! Practice makes perfect!

So far, I've just colored three pictures with the Prismacolor pencils, I actually love the result, it makes the drawing come to life!

God bless,
Sele'ha Dhew
♡♡♡

For more from Cats of Claridge, click the following links :
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Cats of Claridge Instagram
Blitzy's Instagram 
My Art Account 
Google +
Amazon

Here is the 132 set of Prismacolor Pencils!

My first attempt with it! Bambi and Thumper.

The Fox and the Hound

A Hydrangea


No comments:

Post a Comment