Monday, August 27, 2018

A Birthday & a Big Win!

Hi,

I'm a little late with this post because my birthday was in May and I'm only writing about it now! Anyway, I had a lovely birthday! My Mum made a huge cake covered in yellow roses and a heart-shaped rose swirl cake on top. Very pretty and delicious too! I had a rich chocolate cake with a vanilla buttercream frosting.
As with every year, we went to the Royal Agricultural Show and it was so lovely! This time my grandparents came too. I mentioned it in my last post but I entered my crochet project in the show and it won 1st Prize. Click here to see photos of my project!
Mum is generally too busy to enter anything but this year we convinced her to enter again. So, Mum made Blueberry Jam, a variety box of cookies, chocolate fudge and caramel fudge. All her hard work paid off because she did so well! The jam, caramel fudge and chocolate fudge won Special Prize which is higher than 1st and the cookies earned 2nd Prize! ;)
My Mum actually had the highest overall score and received a shiny trophy and a voucher!

Oh! I almost forgot! My brother bought me a Nikon D3400 camera for my birthday and my parents bought a zoom lens for it too! Both were quite expensive gifts, I'm so thankful for it though! I do love photography :)
Haha I love anything creative really, as I'm sure you know by now!

Singing off now!

God bless,
Sele’ha Mikhaila
♡♡♡

For more from Cats of Claridge, click the following links :
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Cats of Claridge Instagram
Blitzy's Instagram 
My Art Account 
Google +
Amazon
How beautiful is this little guy?!


The Jam on display

Variety box of cookies

Chocolate Fudge

Caramel Fudge on the right

The trophy!

My beautiful cake

Look at those roses!

Inside

Yum!


The trophy up close!





No comments:

Post a Comment