Monday, September 3, 2018

Creative with Cards

Hi,

Today I thought I would share a bit about my card-making hobby.
So, I've been making .cards for as long as I can remember. My Mum is creative too so I think it was instilled in my brother and I as kids. We barely ever bought birthday/anniversary/thank you cards, it just seemed more special if we put an effort into making a card.

I'd like to think I grew in my card-making "skills".
I developed a more sophisticated style as opposed to when I was a kid, I used a lot of gel pens and glitter then! :D hehehe
Now, I kind of have a rustic/vintage style but I do change it up a bit depending on the card and person it's for I guess. I like cards that have texture such as raffia, ribbons, buttons and so on...

This is a short post, sorry! Enjoy some pictures of the recent cards I made.

God bless,
Sele’ha Mikhaila
♡♡♡

For more from Cats of Claridge, click the following links :
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Cats of Claridge Instagram
Blitzy's Instagram 
My Art Account 
Google +
Amazon
I love making cards like this!


If you didn't know by now, I love cats!


This is one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment