Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Easy Embroidery & Emptying Out

Hi,

Just a quick update and a few photo's for your enjoyment. ;)

Christmas is just around the corner and so, we did some work in the house. We still haven't put the Christmas tree up yet....I know, it's very late.....but my Mom likes the house to be really clean and all renovations must be finished and then we can start on the tree! I guess there's no harm in that so, we tried to achieve that standard. ;)
We went through the cupboards and sorted the stuff into things that can stay, things that MUST go in the trash and stuff that can be given away or re-used.
Today, my Mom took the task of washing all the windows in the house. If you know big farmhouses, then you'd know that there are many windows and BIG ones too! Blitzy followed her around trying to "help" my Mom.

The other day, I used my embroidery machine.....oooooh, it is spectacular, really! It's amazing to see the little creation forming before your eyes. Well, I received this machine as a gift from my dear parents, a year and a half ago. I've used it plenty times but I don't remember ever blogging about it! Sorry! If you love all things creative or just like to sew, this machine is for you! They are expensive but I assure you, it is definitely worth buying. As usual, inquisitive little Blitzy was at my side, staring at the machine. I had to discourage her from getting close to the machine as it could be dangerous for those little paws of hers. Anyway, sleep tugged at her eyes and she decided to take a nap on my material, it's actually the backing for the garment.

Alright, I'll end here and by the time the weekend rolls around, I should have another post for you guys.

God bless and take care,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡


Blitzy on the backing or "embroidery stabilizer" as the professionals call it. ;)
 
A design I did on one of my shirts. 

Another naughty stunt from Curly! 

And here....

                    A big gekho entered our home at some point and it drove Blitzy crazy, she tried to hunt him but he managed to escape!

I just thought that Blitzy's eyes looked so beautifully green here!

My Mom made lentil soup (dhal) & I made the dumplings! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment