Friday, February 15, 2013

Sulking Tabby's, Helpful "Kittens" and a Scared Poodle!

Hello dear friends, sorry for the wait hey! <3

I hope that all of you are well and that you are enjoying the new year so far!!!

The internet signal is slow yet again...it has become my friend/foe now.

Anyway, photo's aren't everything so lets just enjoy this nice chat or well update, haha...

Hmmm...my Mum just gave Curly a bath and she is like a little white dove now! Joshy has hijacked my brother's lap and Blitzy is helping my Dad with a few renovations around the house!

Joshy can be quite stubborn when it comes to sleeping on your lap...he sits for hours!!! No lies, 'cause when it's cold he can sleep on you from morning till night, hahahaha...too cute. Shame, now Caleb had to get up to do something and poor little Josh is upset. When Caleb (my brother) returned and petted him, he just ignored Caleb. He's looking out the window and sulking now, he tends to do that if he doesn't get his way.

Curly is snoring louder than my Dad now, which is quite something!

We renovated our second lounge, just for a change and Blitzy is loving it! That child loves chores and tasks! Whenever my Mum puts on the washing machine or we vacuum, sweep, clean, dust, cook, bake or really anything, she'll be there, trying to help! Little angel <3

One time Blitzy was helping my parents to clean the windows and we left the soapy bucket of water down. Not paying attention to her, we carried on cleaning. When I turned around, she had dipped her little face right into that bucket! When she looked up, she had a little foam beard! How cute is she?!



Ahh...Joshy got over his little tantrum (or felt cold) and made himself comfortable on Caleb's lap again.

Curly heard the thunder in the distance and woke up. Shame, she's terrified of it! So is Joshy but ever since little Blitz came, he has toughened up! Have I told you that before? Maybe...Blitzy also looked up, not because of fear but because she knows that she won't be able to go outside. :(

Thank you all for being so amazing and reading the blog of three little furry friends!!! 

Yes, so, I hope you enjoyed these little updates!!!

Sele'ha Mikhaila Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment