Monday, September 1, 2014

Doctors, Digging and a Dassie?

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted for a bit, I know but...my Mum was in hospital and it was busy. 

My Mum was admitted to hospital on Monday and is still there today. The doctors confirmed that she in fact has Epstein Barr Virus. It's an American virus and was probably contracted at the main mission in Kranskop because my Mum hasn't been around any other international visitors beside there. Anyway, we trust in the Lord for her healing.

Curly really misses her "Mum" because Mum spoils her all the time. I got to admit, I can connect with Curly. Nobody can replace your mother!

There's nothing new with Joshy and Blitzy. Sam the turtle is enjoying his home and is developing a lovely personality! The other day, a baby rabbit was found in the fields. Our neighbours are looking after it. Not too long after that, another rabbit was found but this time, it was a bigger one. Sadly, this 2nd one died...they don't do well in captivity. The construction workers are putting in a new water pipe and so they dug through the soil and it must've broken these little bunnies homes and I guess they were forced to move higher up. Our neighbour says the rabbit is a "Dassie". 

Anyway, we are off to visit my Mum in hospital now, so, goodbye!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila

PS. Sorry, no photo's! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment