Thursday, October 8, 2015

Flowers of the Farm :)

Hi,

Well, we are already into the 2nd month of Spring here! I was actually supposed to upload the photo's of these flowers last month when I took them but I just didn't get a chance to do so until now. ;)

It has been very hot these last few days, it is holiday time here and some of the students from Cedar College at the main mission have come to Claridge. Renate is also here, we got to cook and bake together, play badminton and go on lovely walks too.

Anyway, I have to end off now, sorry that it's a short post but enjoy the photo's! I've used my tablet to take the photo's and if you see, the quality is very good.

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡












 







Claridge is filled with beautiful flowers! Here is another little "beauty" in Claridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment