Monday, December 3, 2012

Escapes...

Hi there, lovely people!!!!
 

Sorry for not posting anything lately! It's stormy today but very hot. Lightening is threathening to come so this might not be a long post, sorry!
 

I don't think i'll be able to post any photo's today 'cause of the weather :(
I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog so far, I really appreciate it!!!
 

So, I don't have much planned for the holidays...
 

Christmas is gonna be eventful though!!! Last year, Blitzy was only about 3 months or so at Christmas and she was quite naughty! On Christmas Eve I opened the window for Joshy, not realising that Blitz was hiding behind the curtain!
When I was closing the window, I saw her staring at me from OUTSIDE! It was quite something to bring her back in! Hopefully there won't be a repeat of that mad dash this year!!!
 

A couple of months ago, there was a hail storm. It was coming down heavily and my Dad wanted to take a picture of the hail, we opened the window to do so. Normally, Blitzy wouldn't run to go out in pitch darkness, so we didn't worry about her, which was foolish. Anyway she shot outside and was bewildered when she saw what a heavy storm it was! We actually got her quickly 'cause she didn't exactly know what to do.
 

We're much more alert now!!! Especially since there's like 3 big eagles here!!! They follow her everywhere so we have to stay extremely close to Blitz! She is not scared of them at all!!! She's stalked them several times!!!
 

Hey, my post isn't that short actually!!!
 

Getting back to the Christmas conversation, like I said, Blitzy was very small at Christmas. She couldn't jump up on high places, so, we put the Christmas tree high up! Now, she can climb up almost everywhere! I don't know what we are going to do about the tree!!! Prepare yourself for some crazy Christmas stories!!!!  

Hahaha :)

Okay, so that's it from me!
Sele'ha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment