Friday, October 24, 2014

Page-views and Pelendaba :)

Hello dear readers!

I was so happy to see that I have 1488 page views! Wow! Thank you all so much for reading and sharing my blog, I really appreciate it! Okay, since we are almost there, I would really like it if we can reach 1500 views as my short term goal and by Christmas....perhaps 2 000? Is that too far-fetched? I don't think so! There is only one way to find out.....tell your friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances, strangers...whoever! Tell those animal lovers! So, can I count on you?!

Today was a lovely but busy week, we had exams but by God's grace, it went very well! We are very grateful! Yesterday, my parents went to the funeral of one of the co-workers of the mission in Pelendaba. He really lived for The Lord, keep checking the KwaSizabantu website and I'm sure they will post something about the funeral. The link is http://www.ksb.org.za
The combie left Claridge at 02:30 in the morning because it was a looooooong drive! The funeral was at 11:00 and there was apparently even a popped tyre along the way, thankfully the tyre was changed and all went well. Most of the co-workers from here went to the funeral. They arrived home after 22:00 last night. That is how it is to be a missionary, you must always be ready to up and go when you have to. The Lord must always be No.1 in our lives.

Now for the kids, Curly was so naughty in the morning! When she saw Caleb opening the window for Joshy, she jumped onto the sofa and then onto the headrest! Sam is so beautiful, his colors are so unique!

Thanks for reading! I'll end off now....

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila

No comments:

Post a Comment