Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Gardening & A Great Birthday

Greetings!

I come to you with the announcement of yet another birthday! It's my Dad's birthday today (20th). So, my Dad, brother and Mum were all born in close proximity.

This time, we ordered a cake for my Dad, we had too many homemade cakes and I think we all welcomed the change. The cake is delicious!
Oom Peet and Tannie Andra will arrive in South Africa tomorrow, they've gone for 3 weeks as usual but it just felt like longer this time, for some reason. It's always good to have them home!

The rose plants that we bought my Mum for her birthday have started to bloom! They're so beautiful!! It's amazing to see the beauty of the Lord all around us.
We've had some cold days in between the hot days, Sunday was quite cold! The temperature dropped to 3 degrees last night but today it was 26 degrees.
We transplanted the rose plants today too, I love gardening (if it's not too hot outside, that is). The garden looks great!

Last week, it stormed quite often, one time it stormed throughout the entire night and into the next morning as well! Poor little Curly was on edge!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ~♡~


Blitzy at her heater

Curly at her place of refuge during                                    the storm 

 A close-up of a white and a pink                                                                   orchid from the garden  

The beautiful orange rose 

Another rose bud

My Dad's cake 

It was chocolate inside

Blitzy at her little window seat

Isn't she pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment