Thursday, December 8, 2016

Gifts and Greeting Cards

Greetings,

This week was hot! We had one cool day in between though. Oom Peet and Tannie Andra are due to arrive today actually, my parents are gone to fetch them from the airport.
Today it is already one week since my Uncle's funeral, time goes fast.
Christmas was my Uncle's favorite time of the year and he told my Mom that should he pass away during the festive season, we must still celebrate Christmas as normal. Of course, it won't be the same but we're so grateful that he is with the Lord.

Yesterday, my parents' clients blessed us with so many gifts for Christmas! There's loads of chocolates, cookies, truffles and also non-edible gifts too. ;) The Lord is so good, every year, we are blessed with lots of gifts.

I have been making cards lately, mostly Thank You cards, creative things really are my thing, I can never get bored doing creative stuff, whether it's crocheting, card-making, sewing, cross-stitching, painting, drawing...or anything else, I thoroughly enjoy it!
The roses are blooming like crazy, it's so beautiful!!

Wow, we have passed the 5 000 pageview mark and it's only December 8th! Thank you!

Much love in Christ,
Sele'ha Mikhaila
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I didn't take many photos but here are the ones I did take.....


Beautiful



The gifts

The deck from a cat's eye view 

The cards I made





No comments:

Post a Comment