Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Days of Drawing

Hi,

I dont have much of an update for you guys this time but there are pictures as usual. I have been doing a bit of drawing for my art account on Instagram.
I tried my hand at watercolor pictures but being not used to those pencils the picture didn't turn out the way I had expected it to look.
Anyway, I'm going to get the Prismacolor pencil set, those pencils are lovely, it's so smooth, the finished product looks like a painting and in some cases, even akin to a photo! 

It's been rather hot these days although today we had a little storm, we are thankful for the rain! It is very dry in some parts of South Africa.

Enjoy the pics!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila
•♡♡♡▪ 



Joshy

My first attempt at a watercolor drawing. These are Lilac Breasted Rollers.

Joshy and Blitzy on the deck.

I drew a comparison picture of the old vs new Mickey Mouse.


Mid-yawn!


Blitzy is so small!

A ladybug visited my room ;)

Joshy and Blitzy  


Blitzy and Curly


I made cream puffs!

Little explorers



Look at how neatly her paws are tucked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment