Friday, September 7, 2018

Busy Baking

Hello,

I was looking through my photo gallery and noticed that my Mum and I did a lot of baking recently. I thought I'd share those pictures with you.

I love baking, it's relaxing and I'm always excited to bake, anytime! My Mum is the most amazing baker, I may be a little biased toward her but it's true, I haven't tasted something I didn't like that my Mum made.
My brother and I would watch her bake since we were kids and we picked it up quickly.

I like to experiment with my baking, frequently trying new things.
How else would one learn or expand their knowledge in the kitchen?
I'm not quite that brave with cooking though, I prefer following a recipe in that area. Though, baking is different, I feel confident enough to tweak recipes, perhaps because my Mum never used recipes....like ever!

I don't know how she remembers so many things, in baking and cooking! I still have so much to learn. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble, aren't I? I should end now.

I'll leave you to enjoy the pics!


God bless,
Sele’ha Mikhaila
♡♡♡

For more from Cats of Claridge, click the following links :
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Cats of Claridge Instagram
Blitzy's Instagram 
My Art Account 
Google +
Amazon



Step 1 in the assembly of mini Blueberry pies. The delicious shortcrust pastry.

I love the contrast of color between the bold berries against the delicately colored pastry.  

All sealed and ready for the oven, the slits are for air to escape.

Ready for consumption!

I love when the berry juice oozes out.

A chocolate bundt cake with hot fudge icing drizzled with Dulce de Leche/caramel. 

Choc-oat cookies

Chocolate crunch cookies

Choc-chip Blondies (Vanilla Brownies)

My Mum's classic farmhouse scones!

With fresh butter and homemade Blueberry Jam

My Blueberry Cinnamon Streusel muffins.

Mum's homemade Dulce de Leche & Vanilla Ice-Cream.







No comments:

Post a Comment