Saturday, March 9, 2013

How Much Is That Poodle In The Basket? Woof Woof!

Hey! I am sooo happy about the photo's loading properly now!!!

Okay so, this is what Curly is doing right now :)

Check out her matching beds...very classy!

Shame...she is just too sweet!!! Her basket is that tiny one on the left!

Yes, she somehow fits in it! I don't know if I told you this before! Anyway, I'll tell you again. My Mum's friend had a basket and her dog did not want it, since it was already secondhand or should I say second-pawed?! When we heard about this, my Mum said that we will take it!! We all laughed, knowing the size of Curly!!!

When we brought it home and set it down, to open our front door, Curly rushed up and plopped herself in it!!! It was too cute! I have a picture of her on that first day but it's on our other computer!
Curly squeezes herself into a little ball, like a cat!

It is too comical!!! We are going to get her a bigger one this year :) Joshy's basket is like double Curly's basket! He does not want to part with his one though! Blitzy also has one but it's really tiny, much smaller than Curly's.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Anyway, goodbye!!!

Sele'ha Mikhaila xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment