Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas in Claridge

Merry Christmas!!!

I know I'm a little late but now was the only chance that I could get to post this! ;)

I got 1001 pageviews!!!! Thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had such a wonderful Christmas! I took many photo's of the food but unfortunately it's on our camera and I haven't uploaded them onto this laptop yet! I'll show you my phone photo's though! My grandparents arrived on the 21st and they're still here with us enjoying their holiday!

Joshy was so well behaved! He didn't try to steal any meat! There was just one thing that was too tempting for him, chocolate sponge cake! He tried to take off the cover we had over it but thankfully, I quickly noticed it and took him away!

Curly got some treats and she refused to eat dinner or breakfast the next day! So, I had to force feed her by hand! She wasn't sick or anything because she greedily ate up her treats or biscuits!

Blitzy didn't try to climb the tree although she was keep attempting to chew on the Christmas lights! She wasn't getting that much attention since my grandparents are here and she insists on sleeping on me whenever she can!

I trust that everyone reading this had a lovely Christmas too!

Much love and God bless,

Sele'ha Mikhaila xxx











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete