Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hot Weather and Happy Days

Hello my friends!

Christmas is only a few days away! I can't believe how quickly another year flew by! I just thought I'd give you a short update.

Our grandparents arrived yesterday and they'll be here for Christmas and perhaps a few days after too, then, normally our cousins come over on the 26th.

Joshy, Curly and Blitzy are so used to the house being full during the festive season. Right now, little Blitzy is sleeping on her table in the sun.

It finally warmed up and summer has kicked in!

Sorry that it's so short ;)

God bless,

Sele'ha Mikhaila

xxx

Curly jumped up onto the sofa to see her brother! How naughty are these two?!
 

 Look at this little king --->
 


 

 

 I just LOVE this picture!!

 

 Little Blitzy peeping into the Zulu pot.
Look what the elves brought in!! Hahaha...Blitzy jumped into our gift bag.

One of the trees growing in this beautiful mist...

No comments:

Post a Comment