Monday, December 2, 2013

Snuggling Up and a Super Warm Poodle!

Hey everybody!!!

It is cold, misty and rainy here!!! It's actually odd weather for December though!

I cannot believe that we're already in December again! There's basically 3 weeks 'til Christmas. Today, my parents bought some beautiful decorations for our fire place. I'll upload some photo's as soon as the decorations are up! Curly had a trim but since this cold weather came, I decided to give her a vest to wear! The end result was....a super adorable little poodle! She looks too cute wearing it and she likes it too!

Blitzy is snuggled up in front of the heater next to her big brother, Joshy. When we adopted her, I thought that those two would never get along and that we'd never see them snuggling together because Joshy didn't like her at first! I'm just glad they're bonding!

THANK YOU so much for all the pageviews! I'm ever grateful!

Sorry for the short post :(

God bless,

Sele'ha Mikhaila

No comments:

Post a Comment