Monday, January 11, 2016

Dragonfruit Flowers & Doing Some Drawing

Helloooo....!

I hope that 2016 has been great for you so far!

Last week, we went into the fields to see the dragonfruit flowers in bloom. It is such a beautiful sight! They bloom at night and early morning, we have seen it before but it is still lovely to view them again. ;)
Joshy loves to spend time with us outside and he accompanied us into the fields and was thrilled that we were outside with him at that hour!

Last week was extremely hot but then as the weekend rolled around, it became cool...almost cold! Peculiar!
It is still holiday time for us here and I got to do some sketches over these days.
We are almost halfway through the month of January, can you believe it?!

Alright, here are some photo's for you guys.......

May the Lord bless you,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡


I'd appreciate it if you don't use the photo's of my sketches without proper accreditation and permission from me. You can find my email address on my Google+ page. Thanks for the co-operation!


Joshy loves the camera.


The dragonfruit flowers at night.


This flower hasn't opened completely.


An opened one!

Curly feeling the heat.

And so is Blitzy

Lazy girl....

Blitzy with her "kitty" pals. They're artificial cats.

I baked some oatmeal cookies!


These 2 sketches are not too good...I kinda rushed them. 

Sorry that they are so light.

                                                                                                                                                           
 This one is better, I hadn't drawn a deer before but                                                      I'm satisfied with the end result. You can click on the photo for a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment