Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

It's 2016! Time to take down that old calender folks.....out with the old and in with the new!

January is the month in which we regret the over-indulgence at Christmas time and we start to seriously consider embracing a healthier lifestyle......I hope it lasts...
It is Summer here and the days have been HOT! Though, we've had a bit of rain, God is good! This is a very short post but I just wanted to wish all my loyal readers (and the new ones) a blessed new year! 😊

We are so grateful for the deck, it's lovely to just be outside, enjoying nature! When my grandparents were here, they loved it too, we would have breakfast on the deck and just relax there in the afternoons.
Speaking of which, we just had breakfast out there today! There was a cool breeze blowing.....so beautiful. It just makes you appreciate nature and the Lord's creation even more.

May the Lord bless you,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡ 😄

Enjoy the photo's! I didn't take a photo of Blitzy this time, sorry!

Here is Curly at the top of the stairs!

She enjoys it too...

Looking out at the view through the railing.

She was looking for food that Blitz had dropped in my room & toppled things over in the process!

My Mum made a delicious cottage pie the other day! Here is a slice. Yum!
Joshy on the deck looking down at me. 


He was exploring our flower patch.


No comments:

Post a Comment