Monday, February 8, 2016

A Few Photo's :)

Hey,

I don't have much news to share with you guys now but I do have some photo's!

Enjoy them and God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡

Curly went for a "haircut" this week and this is her before....

And after...

Blitzy takin' a peep outside.

My Mom made some sorji with cream.

A hadida on our deck, these birds are so loud!!

He jumped down!

I did some embroidery with my machine and little Blitz accompanied me.

You see what I have to deal with?

We had Milktart this week too!!

This morning my Mum baked some savory scones for breakfast...yummy! 

Another photo of Curly before her trim...


And after....she looks cuter when she's fluffy but it's Summer now.

A beautiful red rose from our garden....though something's eating the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment