Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Funeral & a Few Operations

Hello!

Wow, life has been busy since my last post!

Well, firstly, my Mom went for 2 major operations in one. It's been about a week now and by God's grace, Mom is recovering. The pain is still there but it's not as intense as before, each day is better.
So, my Dad, brother and I have been alternating mealtimes, each one trying to cook a decent meal! Hahaha.....it's been good though. ;) I do need the practice!

On another note, Uncle John Powys passed away last week. He was the head of Schulzendal Mission in Malelane. He had been a co-worker of Kwasizabantu for over 30 years! We will all miss him but we know that the Lord knows best and that it was his time to go. You can read a bit about him here :
http://www.ksb.org.za/the-lord-takes-john-powys-home/

We attended his funeral at the main mission last Sunday, it was a special service. Here is the link to his funeral service :
http://livestream.com/accounts/10578297/events/5439137
I pray that you will be as blessed as I was having listened to this sermon.

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡


Joshy sitting on the deck outside, he went out just to peep inside again!! Blitzy adores him.

Blitzy opened this cupboard herself and went to explore a bit! Curious much?!

Joshy again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment