Friday, May 6, 2016

Deadlines & A Disobedient Doggie

Hello.... :)

It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post, sorry about that!

Claridge has been reeeeeeally cold lately.
My Dad, Oom Peet and Baba Sihle went to Malelane for the Ministers Conference at Schulzendal Mission. It was a 3 day conference and I hear that it was a real blessing!
It was hot there apparently which is hard to believe because of Claridge's weather. Although, I think some warmer days will come along before Winter really kicks in.

May is the last month of Autumn for us in SA and then Winter starts but Claridge is still quite green. The Royal Show is coming up soon and so is my deadline for my cross-stitching project! It has to be submitted by May 12th and I'm not done....yet!
Oom Peet and Tannie Andra are preparing for their next trip, first they are flying to Canada on Sunday where they'll visit Chris and Geralda for about a week and then they'll go to America. They're going for 5 weeks in total, that's the longest time they've been away from Claridge!

Curly really has been stubborn with her food lately, she doesn't want to eat! She skips breakfast quite often now.....and she isn't sick or anything because she happily accepts any treat that my Mom offers her, naughty little dog...hehe.....

Anyway, I'll end off now,
God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡

Blitzy's unusual sleeping position

A cute little chocolate cake I baked, it didn't last long!

There are some trees that have changed colour



Here is Michael, my Avo tree ;)

The sky is so beautifully blue!

Another odd pose

I didn't realise that she has quite a long neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment