Wednesday, November 11, 2015

An Early Morning Visitor

Hey everybody,

I just thought I'd share these photo's with you guys.....

On Monday morning, at about 05:40, my Dad and I saw this beautiful sight through the window in our lounge! How lovely? :) ♡

Oom Peet says that she is a Duiker, (we're presuming it's a female). My Dad and I initially thought it was a Grey Reedbuck. We saw Duiker at Kruger National Park too, we're so priveleged to have this beautiful creature visit our farm. We have seen other buck and deer come to Claridge previously but not for a while. Sorry that the photo's are not too clear, we didn't want to startle her by opening the window.
Oh! It rained on Monday and Tuesday this week! God is so faithful and good to us. We are very thankful!

Now, I am off to plant those rose cuttings from my Mom's beautiful bouquet!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡ ♡ ♡

P.S. I hope you like the new header! ;)

Grazing near our flower patch.

She still looks young.


Here, she is standing in front of the deck that my Dad is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment