Monday, November 30, 2015

Sketching and Sewing Some Skirts :)

Hello!

I greet you from sunny South Africa!!

Summer begins next month for us and one can feel it warming up, some days are quite hot actually.

I sewed my first real thing all on my own....... :) I mentioned my new sewing machine in an earlier post and this week, I decided to try out my sewing skills! I made a peasant style skirt.
Then, yesterday, my Mom taught me how to sew 2 little skirts for Sne and Grace, who live here on the mission too. Grace is 3 and Sne is 4.
I've just got one problem......I use a chair while I sew of course and every time I get up, little Blitzy races to claim that specific chair! I tried bringing another chair for her but it didn't work, she wants THAT one. I use it because it's just the right height for my desk but Blitzy thinks it's perfect for her too.
This week, I also did some sketching.....I was in a "Victorian mood" so to say, so I drew something along those lines. In August, I drew a cat hunting a bird, I included the deck that my Dad is building in my drawing.

Since it is the end of the year, we have been busy sorting through things and giving stuff away that we do not need. I didn't realise how many clothes I had accumulated over this year! Blitzy was of course poking her nose into everything!

I'd appreciate it if you don't use the photo's of my sketches without proper accreditation and permission from me. You can find my email address on my Google+ page. Thanks for the co-operation!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡

My first skirt!!!

Sne's skirt

Grace's skirt 
Cat hunting a bird on the deck.

My Victorian inspired sketch.


It was cold one day last week and Blitzy was already plastered to the heater!

Blitzy "helping" me to sort though stuff.

Queen of the chair!

I wonder where she ran off to now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment